August 9, 2015
Two photo exhibitions installed on Vaygach Island
The expedition participants visited the Marine Weather Station named after Soviet geophysicist and academician Yevgeny Fyodorov. The station was opened at Cape Bolvansky Nos on September 15, 1950.
Two rotational employees of the station enjoyed eye-catching Arctic photo exhibition installed specifically for them. Vivid pictures of central Russian landscapes are now flashing on the weather station walls.
Expedition participants fixed another photo exhibition at Cape Bely Nos Polar Station later that day.